Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Le Sigh

Its pretty much official. I hate winter.
I hate winter and all things associated with winter....
Well not really I just feel so jaded this time of year, its supposed to be spring damn you!! Everything is messing up on me.

I'm having a crisis as to what I want to do for the rest of my life, EMT, Technician, photographer, GAH!! and those are just my top choices. I need to get the rest of my body art finished I NEED it, my arms and leg feel and look so bare. I need a car, and I want/need a baby. I mean that can wait a bit but you know what I mean..
Plus everything on that list requires money, this magical stuff that makes the world revolve yet we can never make enough of. And if we do we work so hard that life isn't enjoyable anymore.

Oh well I know that once spring finally sets in for good and summer rolls around I will feel a MILLION times better. I just cant get enough of summer barbecue parties, sitting around the backyard or front step sippin some wine and chewin on a steak. As the sun sets and makes all the leaves golden/green. Makes me want to grab my camera and capture the moment so everyone can see how breathtaking it is....Le sigh..OK I'm getting mushy :)

Speaking of Photography, I need a new camera. Right now I have a pretty great digital camera but its nothing fancy, it just takes some quality pictures. I'm thinkin Nikon though, I hear a lot of great things about those. And I want to take that photography class my Hubs was tellin me about. SO I can capture my life and the things around me, even if it is boring, even if it is only for me. It makes me happy dammit :)

Anyways, I will post some of the better pictures I have taken with my dinky little camera some of them aren't so bad :D


I love flowers. I will just get that statement out in the open right now. I have flower tattoos even.They are amazing to photograph, sometimes edible, beautiful, and smell good too!This is on Bowen Island BC last summer when Hubs and I went for a visit to some family of mine.

Then we have my baby Mikka. He is a persistent little shit who loves to climb, jump, swat things off surfaces, beg for human food to the point of placing his paws and or tail in the mix.
But oh how I love him. He cuddles, he hugs, he rubs and weirdly enough loves the tub. He is my baby.

If I can ever get a good one I will post a picture of my highly UN photogenic firstborn, Jazz. He is a purebred Siamese blue point and OHHH don't we know it.
My sister, AH my lovely sister. Born with hair and skin I would die for. AAAAAAnd my Great nephew such a cutie. That's the redhead below...

And above again with his maternal Grandmother, of which I am not such a fan...


Anyways, I must figure out this newfangled Blog format stuffs, Once I do we may see a spike in my passion for pictures. ESPECIALLY since summer is almost here :D
Icky







1 comment:

  1. blogger is poohy and will post yiur pics in the opposite order in which you tell it to.. So the picture at the bottom of the Uload image thingy is the one that will appear on top and why dont you like your mother ?

    ReplyDelete