Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flan....Whats a Flan??

That MY dear friends...is a flan. Its yummy and delish!


It even cut my knife....k well thats a lie Jon did that.






Looks good though eh? It was pretty tasty. We used pre made jello custard, cuz me and homemade custard do not mix...
We are going for another dinner night at K&B's and we needed to make the dessert this time so Jon suggested this, I doubted him, for all the wrong reasons it seems...This was just our trial run, turned out prety nice methinks!
Aww so cute lol


We are gonna go see startrek tonight the new one. Im kind of excited! Itz STAR TREK, my sister being a major trekkie already went and gave me her totally biased opinion that it was ZOMG the best, so we will have to see if she was right.
Anyways goodbye all, I will be more interesting next time lol


No comments:

Post a Comment