Thursday, February 11, 2010

Revived from the Dead

I remember the days when I had a livejournal account, and I updated once a day even twice a day sometimes.
Alas those days are over, but still! I may be able to redeem myself yet!
Letssee!! So much is new I know not where to start....Lets start with, I was in an accident, bad one.
October 18th 3AM Jon and I were stopped at a light waiting to turn left and ....BAM!!! 90KPH rear impact! We were shot 15 feet into the intersection butt in the air, before rocking to a stop....and OMG bitch drove away...which was suprising, my truck wouldnt move an inch, got her lisence plate though .
End results Moderate to severe whiplash...written off truck...and legalities out the butt. And I still dont have a car, I got my cheque for it however so all I need to do is buy one! which is hopefully gonna be this weekend Fingers Crossed.
I was off work for 7 weeks or so, been back for around a month, its tough to get back into the groove when you've been off so long.

The longer I live here and the more winters I do the less and less I want to live in calgary.
I want to move more and more, Lower Main Land you will be mine soon!
So Im going back to school yep! Little ol me, Paramedic it will be a journey but hopefully its not so hard :P
We will see I am registering for an EMR course in April Step 1 Complete!

Well I cant think of anything else right now....Will post again soon

No comments:

Post a Comment